eco-kids started as a family run business that produces all natural art supplies. It began simply, as all good things do, with the molding dough recipe Cammie’s mom made for her as a child. After incorporating natural ingredients into the recipe, the dough was transformed into eco-dough, rich in color, soft in texture, with a delicate aroma like no other. In 2008 Cammie and Kip began selling it at farmers markets. From there, Eco-kids evolved.
This woman owned business lives by the mantra — creative play the natural way. Products are developed with this belief in mind. From using non-toxic, natural ingredients to the unique packaging, Eco-kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring you fresh ideas in the world of art supplies.
The kids test and ensure the art supplies are fun to play with — after all, that’s what it’s all about.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 Happy customers
- Real people on our support team
- We proudly offer an absolute satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At kiddykingdoms.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, that is why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchasing experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can enjoy the best shopping experience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with our service, easy Product Return and Full Refund will be provided. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!
Very vibrant colors and thicker paint. It will not seep through paper like other water colors. Easily cleaned up and removed from clothing and child. It states non GMO - can't state on that. Also it only takes a drop of color to last a while. Containers are smaller than acrylic. But again one does not need a lot of paint to go around on a project. Just a drop. Will purchase again. Thank you!
Washed out of clothes and off surfaces. The product is thick but viscous so I’d recommend heavy weighted paper to support it. My 14 month old had fun. And I’ll reiterate, washed completely out of my clothing.
These are great for little ones!! Of course they make a mess, but what are finger paints for?? We love this and will definitely purchase it again!!
Totally Love this one. My son loves it. he likes to paint and it's very easy to clean as well and no bad smell at all
Very easy to clean! My 3 year old loved these finger paints!
Paints are good. I think the tubes are small
It's so much fun. Of course when you're not the parent, but the uncle and aunt it makes it all the better.
Does what we need it to do! Easy to clean up!